Japan War History From ART Perspective: I am a collector of wartime paper materials showing how ART acted when emergency & extremeness were there

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I am a collector of wartime paper materials showing how ART acted when emergency & extremeness were there



I am a collector of wartime paper materials,
( Artworks relating to Imperial Japanese Army , Navy and homefront activities)

as I am interested in knowing how the ART

itself reflected the social atmosphere at wartime , and how the ART actually responded & acted towards what were needed at those emergency times.

My collection site

My Ebay Store

All items in my collections are from their
original era

Russo-Japanese War / Sino Japanese War / World War 1 

Establishment of Manchukuo (Manchuria ) & China Puppet Government
Border conflicts with Soviet
Alliance with Nazi Germany and Italy
Pacific War , and... 
Card Toys reflecting the Cold War Age
( Nuclear Age , Atomic Age )

No comments:

Post a Comment